Open Positions for Employment
Expeditionary Mine Countermeasures (ExMCM) expert:
- U.S. Navy EOD Officer/Senior Enlisted with at least one year of experience with ExMCM Company, preferrabe to have Fifth Fleet deployment.
- Expertise in Navy mine countermeasures (MCM) planning and operations.
- Experience coordinating and leading joint military operations.
- Proficient in MS Office products, to include Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must have a current Secret security clearance.
Geographic Information Systems Intern
Orca Maritime is looking for the following qualifications for personnel interested in gaining valuable GIS experience in San Diego:
- Enrollment in a four year undergraduate-level program in Geography, GIS, Marine Science, or related field
- Knowledge of GIS principles and practices
- Experience using Esri ArcGIS suite of software products
- Possess analytical and profiling skills, some basic statistical knowledge
- Practical experience with MS Office Suite, proficient in Excel
- Desire and willingness to learn about remote sensing in the marine environment
- Positive attitude and commitment to being an active participant in workplace culture
- Strong math and computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills