Orca Maritime, Inc
St., Suite 12 Imperial Beach, CA 91932 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (619) 628-0068 Fax: (619) 628-0041
"Providing Critical Underwater Information"
Orca Maritime specializes in underwater imagery and data collection, using autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs), remotely operated vehicles (ROVs), towed systems and divers. Processed underwater information is provided in stand-alone visual products or integrated into a Geographic Information System (GIS).
Data sets/layers include:
- side scan sonar mosaics and snippets
- sub-bottom profiles
- temperature layers
- salinity readings
- underwater photography and videography
Orca Maritime’s services are provided by small teams with portable equipment, resulting in rapid-response, low-cost operations.
Orca Maritime’s visual underwater products support:
- environmental monitoring
- port and shipping channel security
- oil and gas industry including pipeline assessments
- infrastructure inspection
- dredging programs
- underwater object recovery
- utility mapping
- shipwreck surveys
- unexploded ordnance (UXO) surveys
- coral reef evaluations
Content copyright . Orca Maritime, Inc. All rights reserved.